Junior interior designer/architect
HUGO interior design is looking for a creative junior interior designer with a relevant completed education. In this versatile position (also part-time possible) you will work in an inspiring work environment where projects are developed and elaborated in a close-knit team. You will work on various high-profile projects for leading clients in which, with the right drive and qualities, you will have plenty of room to realize your further ambitions. If you have the desired experience combined with boundless enthusiasm for designing inspiring hospitality concepts, we would like to hear from you!
Who are we?
At HUGO interior design, we develop compelling restaurant, hotel and lifestyle concepts that perfectly align with our client's thinking. Telling special and unique interior stories that have the power to inspire and influence you is in our DNA, from branding and storytelling to final design. We are a flexible and small agency with a no-nonsense mentality and with an emphatic focus on originality, functionality and quality.
What will you do?
- Designing a variety of interior components for renowned clients within the corporate marketplace
- Technical drawing: floor plans, views, custom interior parts/furniture (down to the detail level)
- Color, material and product advice
- Interior design visualization: developing sketches, mood boards, 3D impressions and presentations
What do we ask of you?
- Graduate degree in interior architecture or architecture (or similar)
- Experience in interior design for the corporate market (minimum 2 years) is required, with experience in the hospitality industry and/or interior design being a big plus
- Command of the following software: AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe package (especially InDesign and Photoshop)
- Knowledge of products and materials within interior and finishing components
- Communicative, socially capable and used to working in project teams
- Good command of the Dutch and English language both verbally and in writing
Do you recognise yourself and would you like to work for an agency that produces beautiful and successful projects? Please contact Debby Wentink at 0162-852585 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an interior architect/designer who is seeking employment with Geertruidenberg as our work location. Freelancers are not invited to respond. Only applications from candidates who meet the outlined profile will be considered.